Friday, April 16, 2021

Saturday Post 355

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 935 steps (so fairly certain I'll have cracked 1000 before the night's out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Your Identity Determines Your Inheritance'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     

  • At 6:20am, PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; I quickly fall back asleep coz I know she'll get noisy again one hour later. 

  • Sure enough, one hour later PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs and gets changed for her half day's work. That's my wake up call to use the pot :P again before 

    I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed and says he'll cook me some lunch, I happily snore, waking twice more for the pot :P before Hannah announces her arrival ten minutes early. She knows the routine: knock, push open the door, say good morning and ask fiftewn more minutes? Mum Pig nods @ her and she withdraws. XD

  • After I've counted down my fifteen more minutes, I announce to Hannah that I'm hungry and swing myself over to the pot :P once more. Hannah immediately appears; after I've returned to bed she empties the pot :P for me and then gets me kitted, before I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Hannah who squirts - bbl, coz I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^!

No comments: