Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wednesday Post 354d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4887. Lol, I'm not too far off from being half a normal person today! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read the preview for the Broncos' next game against Parramatta and then continued writing Ollibobs Part Two for Alison. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: someone from CODA rang @ like 4:32pm and told me that poor Tina's fallen sick and can't help me up @ 8am toms! Instead, Hannah will come, but because she has another shift after me, it'll be Kim taking me to lunch (I'll text her toms morning @ the Garbo library and ask can we have lunch @ Ho Lin Wah) and home for a shower before leaving @ 3:30pm/4pm.
  • May haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea ... *sigh*
  • It's the Panthers playing the Knights toms night; don't think I'll watch that coz I've gotta try finish that course of study!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: