Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sunday Post 353c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 7069 (sweet, I'm not only more than half a normal person today, I'm also over seven grand! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Hard Ground And Tender Mercy and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'More Than You Imagine' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed EIGHT MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, continuing today's events?

  • I plop online but horrid PIG mum immediately FORCES :( me to start doing my HEP for her. It's a relief when Kim arrives to take me our WOVB birthday concert!
  • Kim drove around for awhile, parked somewhere and asked me to ring Cath. I dialled her number, put it on speaker and handed the mobile to Kim. When Mr. Jay answered, Kim gave me this look of like pure terror! I smother a laughter and whisper, "It's Mr. Jay, Kim! Cath's husband! Just say hi!" XD She talks with him; Mr. Jay gives her directions and we found the choir grouped together.
  • Turns out the concert doesn't start till like 2pm! Kim and I wheel me to the restaurant where we've decided to buy takeaway from, I pick lunch and then we wheel me back to join everyone before Kim goes to buy lunch for us. Suddenly she comes back and says they don't do takeaway! Huh; after asking Cath what time the concert starts, I hike all the way there and order myself a delicious bacon and egg burger. Kim orders us a bowl of chips to share!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: