Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday Post 354c

 Good evening and probably one final chat for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4083 (ha, I'm just over four grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Imperfect Plans'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Words Full Of Spirit And Life' and fourthly, the probable final, final spam count for the week's now only eight. Righteo, just briefly probable final, final events for today?


  • After getting kitted, brushing teeth and using the loo for two tinkles, I eat breakfast , happily read the Eddings novel for exactly one hour, do a stinky unspeakable and then boot the computer up.
  • PIG mum tootles me off to church for ESS.
  • Score I stay seated for worship~ Sing everything plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Peter Pie! His sermon was about prayer~
  • Uncle William booted me outta the hall, saying he had to lock up. I used the loo once; he was funny, asking me will you be alright by yourself? XD I reassure him all good; when I come out he kindly grabs me a chair and I ring Miss Lam who answers and says she's coming! When she arrives Uncle William says he'll buy my KFC for me so Tina helps me downstairs first.
  • Well, I miss Krushers but you can't beat KFC! Yay for chicken salt~
  • After eating, Dr. Esther walks behind me back to A7/8 where boardgames are being played! Since I don't wanna interrupt the game already being played I play Candy Crush type games. XD
  • Once the game's finished, I'm invited to play 5 second Rule and then this card game that resembles Umo! Good fun~
  • Before Miss Lam drops me home we both use the loo once.
  • Back home, I haveta let PIG mum IMMEDIATELY gleefully force me to do my HEP for her. *sigh*
  • Have some passionfruit for arvo tea plus one mug of Chinese tea for arvo tea.
  • Shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I return online briefly then use the loo for one more tinkle before dad tootles us off to Ho Lin Wah for dinner.
  • I get almost (but not quite) one bowl of rice and half a bowl of thin egg noodles, one cup of Chinese tea and half a warm Horlicks.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then return online.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Tina's coming @ 12:15pm and taking me to the sim house @ UQ for the 4th/5th of six OT session with April and Dani. She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ like 3:30pm/4pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour; also fingers crossed that I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 58TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: