Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Tuesday Post 444b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2693. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When I walk back into the waiting room after physio, dad's still there! He drives me to the Rochedale Hungry Jack's for a quick lunch. I shake a five-dollar BBQ cheeseburger and small shake while dad gets himself a small Whopper meal and gives me exactly ten chips but slurps heaps of my shake!! >< *sigh*
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle and pop online. Actually, I ring CODA first and confirm who's coming to support me this arvo: some agency worker whom I've already forgotten the name of! >< XD Oh, Janice!
  • When she arrived, dad let her in and then showed her around before I went and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Janice who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. While I showered, Janice told me that she's got one son who's turning thirty soon, is fifty-nine and was a hairdresser before becoming a carer!
  • I had one tinkle before Janice flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Janice rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was two plain crackers with one slice of cheese over each one (she offered; I didn't ask, obviously) and TWO mugs of white tea, each sweetened with one spoonful of honey! Happiness was reading the Robin Hobb novel for one hour (today I reached pg. 325 @ exactly 4:05pm and reached pg. 333 @ 4:38pm. Then I had around fifteen minutes to happily play the HP version of Bejeweled and passed one level!
  • At 4:55pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles and then said my thanks and byes to Janice. She's nice; I hope she comes back again, and I think she said I'm good too?
  • PIG mum and Aunty Stella have returned from their city trip and are upstairs showering.
  • Presuming we're eating out for dinner tonight before taking Aunty Stella to the airport and saying bye?
  • Toms: unsure what's happening toms morning since Aunty Stella's leaving tonight and Lena's not taking me to table tennis until 2pm so perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me?
  • Oh, but maybe GG resumes toms night? Anyhow, I'm looking forward to watching the 6pm news for the 153RD time! Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: