Monday, May 25, 2009

monday post

good evening! including hydro, em was hard at work plodding 4691 steps today. i should have an hour left online, so without further ado, let's head right into the spotty:P points for today!
-em was a miserable sod this morning. >< i only woke up when dad closed the garage door to go to work! i yelled out for him, of course, but he didn't hear me. :( but my bear bear cuddled me and told me not to be sad, and i counted/sang myself back to sleep.
-PIG mum came, dug me up, got me kitted, fed me a crunchy choc chip museli bar and a mug of warm milo, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the 4WD.
-off she tootled us off to UQ for physio, listening to chris tomlin.
-PIG mum parked. i wanted to go to the loo, so she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way in, forced me to yank my own daks down, forced me to pull them back up after a long tinkle, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both hands, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the waiting area.
-off she rocked off to pay, and chris (i think that was his name?) came with a walkbelt and Forced me to walk in.
-right arm reachy exercises, then standing exercises. we went for a plod along the parallel bars too. i told anne my stupid left ankle hurt >< and she had me lie down, and whipped everything off to confirm that, yes, it was rather red. :(
-chris and another student Forced me to walk back out to the car. i returned the walkbelt to them, and PIG mum tootled us home.
-dear dad was home! so after em got made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) to walk in, lunch was half a bowl of dad's yummy fried rice and a glass of plain milk.
-i wanted to pop online for about an hour before amanda arrived, but PIG mum snapped no and instead made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed.
-luckily, i nodded off while i was only up to my 200s!
-amanda came, got me kitted, then Forced me to walk to the toilet. my guess is that PIG mum told her of the 'no pot while sun's out' rule. but hey, today was overcast! go figure. :P
-amanda changed me for hydro, before Forcing me to walk over and wash my right hand (but she kindly helped me dry it, thanks), then Forcing me to walk over to barry.
-off she tootled us off to hydro, listening to an entire myriad of stations, e.g. NOVA, B105, triple M or J.
-no park available for us on arrival! so amanda Forced me to walk inside first, left me with her take 5 magazine, and went to park the car. then she came back to Force me to walk the rest of the way in.
-stupid lift was still out. >< james came, stuck KAB on my silly left ankle, then rolled me down on a showerchair, unceremoniously tipping me out at the end. ow! nah, i'm just kidding :P
-hydro today: walking forwards and sideways, squatting, some left arm work, sculling, kicking, 3 rolls, (2 going to my right and 1 to my left) and 2 of my favourite head dunks at the end! :P
-james and amanda gave me the manual hoist out, and amanda rolled me in for a nice hot shower. lol, there was only hot water on, and it was turned to the max! obviously, i had a hairwash.
-i went for a tinkle afterwards, drip-drying as i was over the loo.
-amanda got me rekitted, then Forced me to walk back out to barry. off she tootled us off to buy some flavoured milk.
-once home, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way back in.
-arvo tea was a slice of this yummy custard tart that amanda had kindly bought. it had nutmeg in it. and i drank a cup of the vanilla malt milk and half a cup of the strawberry.
-amanda Forced me to walk over to practise piano. my right hand supported my left hand in thunking out twinkle twinkle 7 times, then played every major, minor, melodic minor and chromatic scale, plus a handful of christmas carols.
-at 6:15, amanda Forced me to walk to the loo. i did a stinky unspeakable and wiped myself too. then she came back to Force me to walk over and wash my right hand (but kindly helped me dry it) and Forced me back to the gobbling :p table.
-amanda rocked off promptly at 6:30, and will be back on friday.
-i told PIG mum that i was hungry, so she fed me dinner first: not quite a bowl of dad's yummy fried rice with lotsa her yummy tomato and mince meat. washed down with a yummy mug of un-watered-down OJ.
-aiya. then PIG mum forced me on at least half an hour's worth of arm exercises, culminating in a forced march up to my room and back down. must keep reminding myself first, though: RIGHT leg UP first, LEFT leg DOWN first.
-i tootled online. PIG mum came and stuck my feet in her footspa. my left leg doesn't like that - it hurts! >< but PIG mum said she'd give me another 10mins online if i left my feet in there. so hopefully i can stay on till 10pm.
-anyways, i'm all finished for the day! me just gonna send an email to a friend - make that 2 emails to 2 friends- then head off to read some news articles, if there's time.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.
P.P.S. hope PT at the PA goes well toms! i want morning tea, please? :Poh! and we'll be making muffins with amanda toms! we shouldn't burn the house down (i hope! :P)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Emmy, this is Karry. i have opened the google account lu! I can see your blog! Say hi to your mom and dad! I miss you guys so much!