Thursday, May 28, 2009

thursday post

good evening! sorry i didn't come back on last night to finish blogging about my day, stupid em must've somehow failed the PERFECT standards set up for her by the parents >< but according to my pedometer (i didn't reset it), for each day, i must've plodded 2190.5 :P dunno how i managed half a step each day, but huh. you go fifure :P anyways, i think PIG mum says she'll only allow me to sit online until 10pm (*sigh*) so let's get cracking into what i did today!
-actually, i'm going to start with the exciting things first!
-karen came, and took me to the library! i got a brand new library card, borrowed 4 books, and joined a book club!it's on a thursday night, so i can't wait!
-even better, karen took me to fasta pasta for dinner! she had a margarita pizza (and very kindly shared a lil with me) and a diet coke, while i had a yummy chicken fettucine cabonara with a lipton's iced lemon tea. oh, and we shared some garlic bread too! i had 1 slice; karen gobbled up the other 2. then she went and got herself a latte. she eats fast! :P
-this morning, i had physio at UQ. so i just had a choc chip museli bar and a mug of warm milo for breakfast.
-PIG mum tootled us off to UQ, listening to ... umm, can't remember his name, sorry. >< that christian singer guy. chris tomlin, i think?
-i went to the loo on arrival; ofb course PIG mum forced me to do the dakking and un-dakking.
-we went home listening to rush of fools.
-we had pork 'swelling' :P (PIG mum says i could've just written 'sticky rice' for lunch. 'swelling' sounds better. :P
-robert came to visit us! he's a brisbane city council disability officer. he gave me his email address. too bad he wasn't campbell newman :P
-an old man came to sell us a CD! it cost 7 bucks, and PIG mum had him sit down while she went to get the cash coz he had a walking stick, and PIG mum was afraid he'd topple over :P
-karen came, and Forced me to walk to the laundry for a shower.
-hairwash today. i drip dried, got creamed and redressed, before karen handed me my stick and Forced me to walk back out to the living room.
-arvo tea: a toasted cheese - 2 slices! thanks karen! - and ham cheese sandwhich, cut into 3rectangles, and a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey.
-karen forced me on 20mins of left hand exercises; mainly theraplaydough :P
-she Forced me to walk over and play piano. my right hand supported my left hand in thunking out twinkle twinkle 4 times, then played every major, minor, melodic minor and chromatic scale plus all the christmas carols that i could think of.
-she Forced me to walk to the toilet, and i rang dear dad once to tell him that karen and i were going out, so he and PIG mum could go night shopping (they just went to plaza and had dinner at vietnam corner, and ate won tons, chicken rice, etc. ) then karen Forced me to go wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it -then Forced me to walk to her car.
-we listened to B105 all night, BTW.
-i just popped online, but PIG mum's already booting me off. i guess i've only been on for what, 20 mins? >< ah well.
-toms should be fun! PIG mum's taking me to watch star trek! hope it'll be good!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: