Sunday, August 15, 2010

sunday post15

good evening! (well, it's only 5:20pm right now, but it's dark, so yeah. it's evening. :P anyways, em's been hard @ work plodding 5239 steps today, and TWFT topic's 'get serious about living a godly life. oh, and the spam count for the weekend's thirty-four. anyways, today's events?
-breakfast this morning was one mug of hot milo (which i drunk 'incorrectly' and one slice of toast with some jam. dad kindly did this for me while PIG mum was getting me kitted and making me walk out to the gobbling :P table; dunno why he only put the jam in the middle of the toast, there was @ least a two inch diameter that was just plain white bread.
-today, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her seatbelt all day (except the trip where aunty a was driving me to fi's house for bible study) and we also listened to westlife's cheek to cheek :P all day.
-poo poo. :( no house tonight. ><
-dad drove us to church and rocked off to the canto service, leaving PIG mum (who just came downstairs for the sole purpose of critising my posture ><; she's gone back upstairs now) to make me walk all the way down to the ESS service hall.
-PIG mum gleefully forced me to stand for four songs today; i'm now 1/13th through my self-imposed decision of silence.
-uncle derek yakked today. :P his first son isn't a christian, BTW.
-PIG mum made me walk to the toilet for one tinkle, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands (lol, dad just returned from buying groceries and just ordered me to lift the lamp high so it's shining on the keyboard. :P), made me walk over to the morning tea tables and grab one quarter-triangle of some sandwich and made me walk over to sit beside some granny.
-eep, the sandwhich was a failure! >< "peanut butter!" i squawked to PIG mum. she quickly traded with me, hers was just strawberry jam.
-some granny sitting beside me started yakking. she's granny wan, alwyn's grandmother. she came to brisbane in 1997 and can say, amongst other things, "city" in english! her son's uncle ken, i think, the dentist dude.
-PIG mum made me walk all the way to aunty a's car, and she tootled me off to fiona's house for bible study.
-and argh, PIG mum's just ordered me to sit up straighter. *sigh*
-thanks to pole who helped me up the two steps to fi's house, and christy jie who helped me wipe down my shoes.
-small class today! only uncle chong, aunty sooi pheng (who rarely participates), christy jie, dora and i. and evan attended today, too!
-after bible study, PIG mum took me to the loo once, only she gleefully forced me to dak myself. i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, and asked her please to bring me some water, only to be snapped @ that i'm not allowed to use other ppl's stuff from their homes. not really sure why ... but i prevailed anyway.
-PIG mum gleefully forced me to un-dak myself, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands (again washing ela for about three times longer than she washed era) and made me walk back out to the car, where dad tootled us off to plaza, where argh, yes, he parked @ the commonwealth bank end again, leaving PIG mum to make me walk all the way up to food court.
-lunch was roughly half a chicken fillet from KFC (dad ate the other half and had one spicy one too), exactly eight chippies dunked in potato and gravy, and around one bread roll. i drank one yummy large pudding milk tea, and luckily, PIG mum said i was free to enjoy my tiny portion of lunch for myself. :)
-my eternal gratitude to dad who moved the car up to the cinemas and saved me the long walk back to the commonwealth bank end of the store.
-dad toootled us home, where my visitors where waiting!
-kelvin kum's older sister, maggie, and a guy called ... umm ... ben leung. no relation to michael, though.
-we made a gingerbread house! most hilarious thing, though - it fell apart! :P but we rescued it and completed it in the end ... it's relatively intact, if you don't notice the giant cracks running alongside the walls. :P actually, they used a plastic brush to melt the sugar, and of course ... the brush melted! :P
-they left the entire house for us to consume! dad says we can start munching the chimney tonight; actually, PIG mum's just decided to invite anna over to share it!
-anyways, dinnertime now. i'll try my hardest to bbl, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: