Wednesday, August 4, 2010

thursday post2

good afternoon! em's been hard @ work plodding approx. 258 steps today, but hopefully i can come back online tonight with a bigger total! righteo, events?
-thanks to PIG mum who helped me once to the loo this morning, just no thanks to her who gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-then i snored all the way till past midday! :P
-actually, i awoke to the sounds of PIG mum having a yak with aunty lai. PIG mum was just dissing somebody, as usual. poor shita jie jie, this time.
-but i was ready to get up coz nature was calling. when i asked PIG mum to please help me, she chose that time to conveniently say, "oh, i need to go do a number two. you can just wait for me." meaning i just lay there and waited, spending that time having a silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the pleasure and satisfaction to PIG mum, and just suffering for her when she decides that only she can be happy. i mean, i don't really understand why it must be like that, but i just steel myself and accept it.
-PIG mum got me kitted, cruelly refused me my pedometer again, then made me walk to the sink to brush my teeth. then she made me walk to the loo, forcing me to drink one mug of water. i admit, i was very careful to take the cup from her 'correctly', but once she'd turned around to do sth else, i slipped my pointer out before drinking the cup 'incorrectly'. but of course i replaced my pointer back into the ear before handing the mug back to her 'correctly'.
-only i didn't feel like doing a stinky unspeakable, so three tinkles later, PIG mum made me walk over to wash and dry both hands (lol, poor era's somewhat jealous of ela; see, PIG mum spends more than one minute washing ela, but poor era only gets about five seconds. :P) before making me walk over to the dining table.
-breakfast was one yummy chicken bun and less than one cup of horlicks, which i got to drink 'incorrectly' coz PIG mum was too busy reading the paper to take notice of me.
-after breakfast (brunch?), PIG mum made me walk over to the computer table, and i tootled online.
-think fourth aunty said sth about coming over? dunno where she is/if she's really gonna come over ... dunno.
-but tonight we're having dinner with uncle peter so! fingers crossed that i can eat lots and that the parents won't diss me too much ... hey, it doesn't hurt to dream, okies? :P
-anyways, PIG mum's taken aunty lai out with her to do some shopping, and dad's doing his favourite task inside the house - cleaning. :P righteo, me going to check my e-mail now, then get my facebook fix, if there's time. if not, hope i can come back online tonight! and still if not, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: