Sunday, August 1, 2010

sunday post2

good afternoon! TWFT topic's 'read your bible' and em's been hard @ work plodding approx. 1310 steps today. anyways, today's events?
-thanks to PIG mum who took me to the loo once this morning.
-back in bed, she said i could sleep for thirty more minutes. i counted up to fifteen minutes, then counted back down to zero.
-what good timing! just as i finished counting the thirty minutes, dad poked me with "ten more minutes."
-then PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted then made me walk over to the sink to brush my teeth. then she made me walk over to the toilet. several tinkles afterwards, she made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before making me walk to the small square dining table.
-breakfast was the pasta from mCCAS! WITH LOTSA PEAS, CORN, AND TWO/THREE SLICES OF CHICKEN. LOL, HOW MANY YEARS UNTIL - sorry, shrieking! >< - brisbane introduces pasta into their breakfast menu?! :P
-PIG mum mde me walk out to sparkless; dad and i wheeled me to church.
-that's the third week where i just sang in my head. forty-ine weeks left.
-i think the sermon topic was sth like 'how to deal with suffering'?
-communion afterwards, PG mum took me to the loo, offering me several hundred steps if i'd just shut up and stop counting out aloud! i just said, "no thanks." :P
-thanks to little mickey pig who led me back to sparkless. poor fella's got a sore throat still, though. :(
-we had a chat to the pastor and his wife before we headed for lunch. i showed him the funky C&MA badge he'd given me.
-dad and i wheeled me to some japanese place for lunch. we were joined by aunty lai, aunty kwan ying (frieda) and her kids. first, though, i had a look @ THE BAKERY AND DAD BOUGHT ME A CHICKEN BUN. YUMMY. :) argh, sorry, shrieking again. ><
-for lunch, i had one little egg sushi roll, roughly 1.5 bowls of yummy chicken rice, and not quite one bowl of udon. oh, and one small slice of eel. and i drank PIG mum's iced lemon tea.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before dad and i wheeled me home.
-PIG mum made me walk into the flat, and i tootled online.
-dearest grandma's younger sister and PIG mum's cousin are over visiting right now! cool, i'm not only a biu yee, i have one too! :D
-tonight we're having dinner somewhere with aunty garfield and her hubby. hope it's lotsa fun!
-anyways, the spam count for the weekend's seventeen thus far. hopefully i can come back online after dinner tonight, but if not, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: