Saturday, July 31, 2010

saturday post1a

good evening! em's final plodding total for saturday now stands?
@ 1031. sweet, i just passed one grand. :) anyways, the remainder of tonight's events?
-dad and i caught sth (bus/taxi) to cityplaza.
-first, i wheeled myself around some bookstore. did you know, all the books in hong kong are covered with plastic, meaning you can't open the books for a read!
-we met up with franco and cousin teresa, who hit the snack/candy bar for a hot dog (for franco) and a box of popcorn, then we entered the cinema.
-from right to left: teresa, franco, me then dad. i scored about three handfuls of popcorn until dad intercepted and gave the box back to cousin teresa.
-the movie was great! i think i understood most of the movie, and my favourite line comes from the mermaid girl to dorameon:"ummm ... are you a blue puffer fish?" haha! poor dorameon was so offended! "i'm a CAT!!!" he yelled. :P there was some really lovely music too, when ocean scenes were being played.
-after the movie, dad went to the loo first, then took me also, of course forcing me to dak myself.
-then, cousin teresa tootled us back to her place in kowloon city.
-slouched on their comfy sofa, i read a star wars: jedi apprentice novel franco dug out for me, until dinner was called and dad made me walk over to the din9ng table.
-dinner was roughly 1.5 bowls of yummy udon, with sliuced pork, charsiu made by first aunty, and some k9inda green (meaning i've forgotten which! >< :P)
-i continued reading franco's book. he wandered around to teach me how to play his beyblade models. where we used to say, "three, two, one, let 'em rip!" they now say, "three, two, one, go shoot!"
-dad took me once to the loo before he thrashed franco in a game of chinese chess. of course, he gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-cousin teresa drove us home. think we'll see her again come tuesday.
-i tootled online, and dearest dad's gone to pick up PIG mum, who went partying with her f:doubtless the parents'll force me to attend church with them. oh yeah, gotta ask PIG mum to find my cool badges that the pastor gave to me! it'll be the third week where i just sing in my head. dunno what's happening in the arvo or evening, but let's hope it's fun! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SMASHING DAY TOMS!
CHEERS,
EM.
P.S. sorry, shrieking! >< :P

No comments: