Tuesday, July 13, 2010

tuesday post 1d

good evening! em's final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2298. forgive me if i can't be bothered to get up and plod two more steps to make my final plodding total for tuesday an even 2300 steps. :P anyways, the rest of today's events?
-i bummed around facebook until PIG mum woke up. :P she took me to the loo once more, i got to sit back in sparkless finally, and we set off!
-first, PIG mum took us to some park she frequented with grandma last ime she came back.
-next we hit some random shopping centre. jade shopping centre? sth like that, anyway.
-i told PIG mum i was starving, and she lemme buy some bread from this bakery - i chose a cheesy sausage bun! 'twas yummy; too bad, PIG mum demanded one bite.
-we just went aimlesly around the shopping centre until aunty nga met us. someone decided we'd hit some japanese udon place for dinner.
-i ordered a chicken chop in udon with tomato soup. after ordering, i asked PIG mum to please help me use the loo. then, she dissed me coz i asked to go the back way instead of heading up the three steps along the way. in my defence, i saw an escalator right after the three steps; who knows how many more steps i'd haveta struggle through before i reached the loo. for her petty revenge, PIG mum refused to lever sparkless up one shallow bump, instead gleefully forcing me to walk into the loo.
-back inside the restaurant (hey, the waiters and waitresses have been taught to call out 'irashaiimase!) PIG mum's food arrived first. thanks to her who offered me one udon noodle strand and one wee chunk of beef; her reason became apparent once my food arrived: i hadn't even had time to pick up my fork and start eating before she immediately one long strand of udon back. hey, no biggie.
-more steps to head up before we left. hey, maybe i saw wrong, but do maccas soft serve cones now come with topping? in that case, i must try one out toms! well, if PIG mum finds her heart and lets me have one tomorrow. unsurprisingly, she spent the trip back to aunty lai's flat engaging in her favourite topic: dissing me. >< argh, if my skin wasn't thick enough to withstand all her barrage everyday, who knows what i might've done to myself by now?! ><
-PIG mum made me walk back into aunty lai's flat. i went to the loo, so of course she gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-then she gave me a shower - i washed my hair tonight. lol, the water here's funny: one second, it's barely lukewarm, the next, searingly hot!
-i dried myself, PIG mum got me all kitted before i stood up and used the loo. can't really remember why she refuses to just get elf kitted in her sock, AFO and shoe and lemme use the loo; lol, prolly sth about her poor suffering back being unable to withstand all the stresses of helping me out with a shower. oh well, no biggie, i can endure that for her.
-PIG mum made me walk back out to the computer and went to take a shower herself. i bloody well hope she remembers to turn off the water everytime she washes her hair/showers herself, like she does for me!
-toms: think the parents are heading out to cheung chau to arrange more things for dearest grandma's funeral. PIG mum said she'd try to leave me with one of her high school classmates, who's a tailor now? dunno what's in store for the arvo/evening, but i hope it's good!
-one final thing: tonie has ordered me to write down how traumatised he was after little mickey pig threw him into the bin! :P luckily, uncle fung and aunty nga saw, and with one quick trip into the washing machine and dryer, tonie was as good as new. :P but if little mickey tries to play with tonie afterwards - actually, did i write how smart he was? after i introduced him to tonie on monday, we had lunch. after lunch, he was just wandering around, and i called out, "hey mickey, where's tonie?" and the smart brat immediately remembers/understands and fetches him for me! but yeah: tonie says if little mickey pig throws him into the bin anymore, i'm to take him away and not let mickey play with him anymore. :P
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: