Friday, July 9, 2010

saturday post14

good afternoon ...
sorry, i'm really upset today. see, around 4am this morning, the phone rang. the parents came downstairs shortly afterwards. mother passed me the phone. "grandma's really sick; she's going to heaven soon. here, talk to her. she can't reply, but she can hear you." i took the phone, and talked to grandma for the last time. i told her how much i loved her, but that she was suffering lots and that god was calling her to him. and that hopefully, we'd see each other in heaven again. mother took the phone back and talked to the nurse who was looking after grandma. dad kept me company for awhile; he also pinky promised me that i'd see grandma in heaven one day. when he left me to sleep, i cuddled bear bear and cried myself to sleep.
-this morning, when tess arrived (slightly late) useless me got teary again. she got me kitted, led me to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth, then tess led me to the loo. thanks to her who fed me one mug of milo - the first i could hold 'incorrectly', and i did a stinky unspeakable.
-tess came back, led me over to wash and dry era, then led me out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was yummy: one two minute noodles with ham and egg, one cup of tea, white and two, the second i could hold 'incorrectly' and one banana.
-tess gave ela a massage while i profread this letter some woman's typing to ask for some support, then i typed tess another letter.
-around 12:15, tess made me one mug of warm milo, sweetened with half a teaspoon of sugar, my third i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-tess took me once more to the bathroom, dad gave her one bag of oranges, then she left.
-lunch for me was one yummy custard bun and one mug of plain milk, which PIG mum gleefully forced me to hold 'correctly'.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before i tootled online.
-PIG mum's in pigland :P ATM, dad's out doing his stuff, and i'm just online.
-we're leaving for hong kong tonight. the flight's like @ 1am! think uncle slam's driving us there? or uncle calvin? dunno how long we'll stay over there ... one week? i really haven't a clue. so i won't be @ church toms, oh yeah ... what about the SHINE ppl coming to visit? i gotta remember to tell PIG mum to tell them not to come!
-well, i've got a good hour and three-quarters left to burn online; the sound's not connected, so i'll prolly head over for some fanfiction. anyways, i should be back tonight with my final plodding total for today and the rest of tonight's events.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: