Wednesday, July 28, 2010

thursday post2b

it's good afternoon now! i've just spent ages reading the news! anyways, events for today?
-PIG mum took me once to the bathroom this morning. zero thanks to her who gleefully forced me to dak myself.
back in bed, i finally got to tuck in ela'spoorthumb gently inside for some sleep.
-PIG mum poked me awake later on with 'ten more minutes" although she tried to cheat and tried getting me up when only eight minutes had passed! ><
-PIG mum made me walk over to brush my teeth, then made me walk to the loo, also gleefully forcing me to dak myself.
-afterwards, she made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before making me walk to the computer table, all the while gleefully forcing me to keep my head tilted up and back.
-before she left to collect dearest grandma's ashes, she took me to the loo once more, again gleefully forcing me to dak myself. afterwards, she made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before making me walk back to the computer table.
-first, though, i spent a good thirty minutes getting updated n the news.
-well, it's about 12:40 now; i'm starting to get kinda peckish. dunno what's happening n the arvo, but hopefully dad'll take me out somewhere cool!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: