Sunday, July 18, 2010

monday post

good morning! em's only been hard @ work plodding 661 steps today, but it's only just past 10am! hopefully, i can log in a much bigger total by the end of the night! anyways, events for today, so far?
-thanks to PIG mum who helped me once to the loo this morning.
-i slept until 9:20am this morning.
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk over to the sink to brush my teeth before making me walk to the toilet. three tinkles later, PIG mum made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before making me walk to the small eating table. dad was using the net.
-breakfast was one yummy bacon and egg mcmuffin and one mug of horlicks, which i got to hold 'incorrectly' coz PIG mum was too busy yakking on the phone with someone to take notice of what i was doing. too bad, though, she ripped off all the labels so i couldn't see how much horlicks to put into the cup. milo says three heaped teaspoonfuls; PIG mum gave me two barely level teaspoonfuls.
-aunty lai wah rang PIG MUM WHEN SHE WAS STILL TALKING - sorry, shrieking! >< - on the phone with someone; dad answered and said he'd get PIG mum to ring her back. such a short conversation, and he still managed to diss me!
-PIG mum rang aunty lai wah back, and we're gonna meet her for arvo tea @ cityplaza! lol, i wish she'd bring chris again so i can pinch his chubby little cheek. :P
-well, the parents have just rocked off for some shopping of their own, leaving me with aunty lai. i asked PIG mum please if she could bring some lunch back for me, but dad refused! argh, i dunno. hopefully, they will, else i'm gonna tuck into a BIG arvo tea once we meet up with aunty lai wah @ cityplaza!
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before she and dad rocked off. meaning my newest plodding total for monday's now 843. anyways, i hope to come back online later tonight with the rest of today's events!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. TWFT topic's "paul's thoughts on temptations".

No comments: