Tuesday, July 13, 2010

wednesday post

good morning! again, it's rare that i get to come online in the morning, but PIG mum's reclining on the sofa, talking to aunty lai, so here i am, online.
-anyways, i've been hard @ work plodding 527 steps today. not a lot yet, but hopefully i'll've passed one grand before the day's out. anyways, events for today?
-thanks to PIG mum who helped me once to the loo around 8:30 this morning.
-back in bed, she asked me if i was ready to get up, only i was feeling sleepy still (and lazy :P) so i mumbled sleepily, "how about 9am?" PIG mum tried @ 9:00 to rouse me awake, but i was still out of it and murmured, "9:15 ..." :P only then, aunty lai lin rang PIG mum! meaning i didn't get up till about 9:30. :P
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk over to the sink to brush my teeth, then made me walk over to the loo for one long tinkle. then she made me walk back to the table.
-she forced me to drink half a mug of water first, before breakfast was one yummy sponge cake aunty nga had picked up from the nakery. i also drank one mug of milk 'incorrectly' (PIG mum was too busy surfing the net to take notice of me)
-oh yeah, i've signed back up for TWFT! the topic today was 'make yourself @ home, lord (2)'
-anyways, we're off to cheung chau soon! PIG mum's leaving me with some former classmate of hers while she and dad do sth for grandma. anyways, will try my best to come back online later tonight with the rest of today's events!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: