Wednesday, July 7, 2010

thursday post 13b

good afternoon! righteo, i came online @ 3:15pm, meaning i've only got forty-five minutes online till trace arrives. also meaning, i've still got ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES left online for myself tonight, when i get back home from book club! but coz i don't feel particularly confident about getting that time online after i get home from the book club, i'll gonna note that time down in my spreadsheet. and yes, i'll continue to SWEAR that i'll try my HARDEST to get back EVERY SINGLE MINUTE I'M OWED!!!
-anyways, em's been hard @ work plodding 3627 steps today. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to plod thirty minutes on that bloody treadmill, before 'claiming' to do the same herself.
-i've forgotten what i had for dinner, sorry, just that PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever. and that i drank one mugful of fruit and vegie juice 'correctly'.
-PIG mum took me to the bathroom once before dad tootled me off to kwany's house to watch the third origin match!
-dad gleefully Forced (second time) me to walk up the stairs to kwany's house. i wiped my shoes down on the welcoming mat, and plonked my bum down on a nice comfy sofa.
-bee and lams were already there. kwany flicked over to SBS, where he and dad spent ages chatting about the world cup. i finally shooed him away around 7:55pm.
-janice and wilfreddy came over to watch as well, and the game started! i think i snacked on several cheezels, a few original potato crisps and a few soft lollies.
-oh dear. nature started calling around twenty minutes, and i realised @ twenty-five there was zero chance of me lasting till halftime. so much thanks to janice who helped me to the loo once.
-lams and bee left @ halftime; they needed to sleep early coz they wanted to watch the soccer early toms morning.
-ross, binda, tim and karson also popped up and said hello! much thanks to karson (i think 'twas) who brought tofu flower! also thanks to karson who held the bowl for me so i could eat.
-and the mighty maroons prevailed!!! :D
-dad picked me up, drove us home.
-repeat the usual nightly routine with PIG mum; lol, we were both so excited about the origin that i forgot about my ice-cream till i was in bed! ><
-today: when dearest dad got up for work this morning, i swung myself over to use the pot :P once. back in bed, i released poor ela from her prison, tucked her thumb finally and gently inside for some sleep, then cuddled bear bear and snored my head off with him. :P
-when PIG mum poked me awake several hours later, i swung myself around to use the pot :P once more. she got me kitted, then made me walk over to the bathroom to spit out my mouth splint, wash my hands and face and brush my hair before making me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-i took one sip from the required glass of water. breakfast was roughly fifteen of those weetbix bites things.
-PIG mum made me walk out to the car. today, we listened to westlife's 'back home' all day, and she also gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day.
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio.
-a loo trip for me when we arrived; of course she gleefully forced me to dak myself. afterwards, she made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before making me walk to the waiting area, where she again refused to pass me a gossip magazine and just flounced off to pay.
-but thanks to angana who passed me a who magazine. :) turns out sam was away last week coz the poor man had an eye infection.
-but a funny thing: while i was waiting, a female student came outside and asked me if i was 'brandon'. "do i LOOK like a boy to you?!" was my indignant answert. lol. :P
-ash came for me with a walkbelt, Forced me to walk into the gym.
-phew, again, no tilt table today. :P but ela got to play with this plastic sword! i had great fun waving the sword around.
-i also tried this new walking machine thing. like, ash and this female student strap me into it, then i plod back and forth, back and forth along the parallel bars.
-PIG mum drove me home so i could use the loo once.
-then 'twas off to the coffee club for lunch with mrs. dent and nana!
-PIG mum gleefully Forced (second time) me to walk into the coffee club, about the same time as mrs. dent and nana arrived.
-i got a yummy eggs benedict with bacon and a chocolate milkshake; that's the SECOND time PIG mum has gleefully refusedme a chocolate thickshake.
-PIG mum traded me two short chippies for a chunk of bread and bacon; i think next time, if she demands bacon, i'm gonna ask for some of her open grill topping.
-anyways, i've only got fifteen minutes left until trace gets here, so i'm off to check my e-mail.
-book club tonight! we're all bring food to farewell esther!
-physio @ your :P turn toms. fingers crossed that we can see naz for a kebab afterwards!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: