Tuesday, July 20, 2010

tuesday post

good afternoon! firstly, one big huge THANK-YOU!!! to my three meter tall cousin, who kindly lent us his laptop for use after aunty lai's computer suddenly decided to die this morning! ><
-anyways, em's been hard @ work plodding 1017 steps today. righteo, today's events?
-firstly, thanks to PIG mum who helped me once to the toilet this morning.
-back in bed, i tucked poor ela's thumb gently inside finally for some sleep, rescued tonie from my knees and placed him back over my heart, then snored my head off until just after 10am.
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk over to brush my teeth (help - toothache! ><) made me walk to the toilet, also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. but thanks to PIG mum who passed me two mugs of water - both of which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course - and i did a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum came back, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands then made me walk over to the dining table.
-breakfast was one yummy sausage bun plus one mug of horlicks.
-dad brought me the south china morning herald, and i started reading that while he and PIG mum rocked out to date. :P
-thanks to aunty lai who flipped on the canto news @ 12:30. and, after the news, she cooked me two minute noodles for lunch! even better, she made me one mug of horlicks with three teaspoonfuls of the stuff! PIG mum only ever gives me barely two, see/
-aunty lai suggested a nap after lunch, and i complied, coz i was suffering from early onset of 3:30-itis.
-but i didn't fall asleep, and got PIG mum to take me to the loo when she and dearest dad arrived home.
-lunch was one iced green tea, and a mini hot dog - strangest thing, ppl from hong kong don't put tomato sauce into their hot dogs - they put MAYO! another good thing was that PIG mum said i was alloed to enjoy the yummy mini hotdog all for myself. :)
-dad took me to the loo once afterwards, as did PIG mum, who kindly passed me another two mugs of water, and i did another stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to un-dak herself, made her walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made me walk back to the computer.
-wow, it's almost 6pm!
-hopefully, the parents will take me out for dinner tonight. i know horrid PIG mum has already refused to take me for dinner @ PIZZA HUT, BUT I'VE BEEN COOPED INSIDE ALL DAY! sorry, shrieking! ><
-anyways, hopefully i can come back online with the rest of tonight's events and my final plodding total!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. TWFT topic's 'are you feeling inadequate?'

No comments: