Thursday, July 15, 2010

thursday post

good evening! em's been hard @ work plodding 3347 steps today. just very quickly:
-PIG mum helped me with a shower this morning - but i'm not having one toms if dad doesn't put back that side handrail! ><
-lunch was roughly 1.5 bowls of some soya sauce noodles that aunty nga had kindly brought over. i drank one yummy mug of horlicks.
-dad and i went to yum cha for first aunty's bday party! unsurprisingly, dad SEVERELY restricting what i could eat, whatever.
-cousin winnie went around the shopping centre with us before she drove us back to her place - to meet cohi! sorry, mate, but i keep forgetting if you're male or female. :P
-winnie put on some DVD of some japanese movie about a girl who gets this pet dog.
-poo poo to PIG mum who keeps nagging @ my posture. ><
-cousin winnie paused the DVD for me so dad could help me to the loo once.
-but we didn't finish the movie - coz 'twas time to atend first aunty's bday bash!
-inside the restaurant, i quickly scrawled out first aunty's bday card.
-i sat in between uncle dick and dad. again, dad SEVERELY restricted what i could eat, but nevermind.
-old old grandma came to sit next to me! we took some happy snaps together. :) she also told me that she can't teach me how to play mahjong coz it's too complicated! :P
-ching/kin ying wheeled me to the toilet before we left. funny, the disabled toilet was already locked! but ching ying rang the administration, who sent someone to unlock it. :P
-rolls, old old grandma's younger sister (eighty! :P) caught the MTR home with us. we picked up PIG mum @ the MTR station.
-back home, PIG mum took me once to the loo.
-toms: lol, PIG mum says we're just sleeping! we'll, i'll enjoy myself. anyways, TWFT topic is 'the blood of jesus'. goodnite!
cheers,
em. Z^^

No comments: