Wednesday, July 21, 2010

wednesday post

umm ... is 4:57pm afternoon or evening? anyways, greetings. ;p TWFT topic's 'spiritual distance' and em's been hard @ work plodding 1747 steps today. righteo, today's events?
-dad took me once to the loo this morning (i'd called PIG mum, but dad answered). the down side was that he gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-back in bed, i released poor ela from her prison, tucked her thumb gently inside for some sleep, then found tonie (for someone who likes to sleep on my chest so he can hear my heartbeat, why is he always around my knees in the morning? mkessy sleeper! :P) and snored my head off :P until 'twas time to go see eclipse!
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk over to the sink to brush my teeth and made me walk to the loo. after two tinkles, she made me walk outside to sparkless and fed me my green onion sausage bun for breakfast. nom nom nom. yummy! :D
-dad, PIG mum, aunty lai and i caught a taxi to tai koo shing to watch twilight:eclipse!
-the parents made poor em hike up many escalators before i finally reached the cinemas. ><
-but the movie was good! lovely music, jacob to ogle over. :P two bad PIG mum was bored outta her wits again. and edward's still the colour of chalk. :P
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo after the movie.
-lunch was @ the foodcourt. thanks to dad who got me five fried yummy dumplings with a dot of soya sauce, and thanks to PIG mum who said i was free to enjoy the meal myself without giving any to her. :) . THE PARENTS AND I SHARED SOME4 CRUMBED CHICKEN CUTLET WITH MAYO ON BREAD AND SOME HAMBURGER THING (LIKE THE THING I ATE LAQST TIME) sorry, sheieking! ><
-THEN WE JUST WENT AROUND AND AROUND THE SHOPS. I HAD GOOD FUN @~ the brisbane book centre again. i also found some cafe/bakery thing with a chocolate croissant(sp?) and a pineapple danish, so much thanks to dad who bought me those - although he said i haveta share them and i'm not allowed them all for myself. :( oh well.
-aunty lai had gone home first; think some church sisters were visiting her.
-arvo tea was two meals between three again. i had several bites of dad's yummy pork bun, and most of the crumbed chicken chop with mayo and toast. i had to share some with the parents, of course.
-we caught a taxi back home, and i popped briefly online.
-but it's showertime for me now, coz aunty lai lin's coming to visit us! must remember to thank her for her two pet sheep from new zealand. :p
-anyways, fingers crossed that i can come back online tonight with my final plodding total and the rest of today's events!
cheers,
em. ^^
(are they called chicken cutlets?)

No comments: