Monday, July 12, 2010

monday post 5b

good evening! em's final plodding total for monday now stands @1962. righteo, the rest of tonight's events?
-when dinner was called, i had approx. 1.5 bowls of rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, some fish and about three small slices of yummy charsiu. then i drank this popper - white grape juice, i think 'twas.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once more before we said our goodnights and goodbyes. the parents made me walk all the way down to the road, where aunty lai had hailed a taxi.
-lol, i wonder why backseat passangers aren't required to wear seatbelts in hong kong?
-the parents made me walk all the way up to aunty lai's flat, and PIG mum helped me out with my shower - i washed my hair today. most amazing thing was that PIG mum forgot to turn the water off for the hairwash! she remembered for the body wash, though.
-i got dried, rekitted, then i stood up and had two tinkles on the loo.
-PIG mum made me walk back out to the sofa, where i sat and waited until dad was ready to lemme come back online. lol, he also draped a towel over my head coz it was wet. :P but aunty lai's just draped a scarf over my shoulders instead.
-toms: the parents are going to see some pastor about dearest grandmother's funeral toms. think PIG mum said she'd ask the pastor if i could sing or play on the piano 'amazing grace' for dearest grandma? i'd like to do that for her; PIG mum's told me that 'amazing grace' was one of dearest grandma's favourite hymns. :) think aunty lai's staying @ home to look after me. whatever the case, i'm certainly not sleeping till 4pm again! :P in the arvo, dad's out to see his relatives, fingers crossed that PIG mum will take me out to tai koo shing for some shopping! lol, but the only thing i wanna buy is a jar of horlicks. :P anyways, hope everyone has a great day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: