Monday, July 19, 2010

monday post2

good evening! em's final plodding total for monday now stands @ 3399. excuse me that i'm too lazy to get up and plod one more step to make my final plodding total 3400. :P anyways, the rest of today's events?
-when the parents arrived back @ aunty lai's flat, the first thing dad was gleefully force me off the computer and happily jump online himself.
-lunch was a yummy chicken sausage bun! meaning i've tried thus far: normal (pork) sausage buns, chicken sausage buns and mini sausage buns (a bun with two mini sausages). i just drank one plain mug of milk 'incorrectly'; dunno why PIG mum refuses to lemme drink two cups per day. i'd really wanted a horlicks. :(
-PIG mum took me once to the loo first (i did a stinky unspeakable) before we all caught a taxi to cityplaza to meet up with aunty lai wah!
-argh. >< about two ,meters into the shopping mall, dad forced me outta sparkless and made me walk forever to meet up with aunty lai wah. :(
-another argh was that dad had PROMISED that the meal i had from fairwood was all mine - NO CONDITIONS ATTACHED! >< only PIG mum got pissed with me that i didn't wanna wash ela, just era, and prolly ratted me out to dad. meaning i got less than half of my choice: yummy roast duck leg with rice. but i drank a yummy pearl milk tea. :)
-when we were chatting with aunty lai wah, poor em got majorly dissed by the parents, of course. >< but i'd already steeled myself for that during our taxi ride to cityplaza, meaning i just sat quietly while the parents happily had a go @ me. :(
-after lunch, aunty lai and i went to the bookstore! it's called the hong kong sth. i flicked through two pages of artemis fowl; i know i read some of his books back in highschool, but i've since forgotten.
-but the aircon there was F-F-F-REEZING!!! >< i told dad that when he came into the bookstore to check on me; also that i needed the loo.
-dad got PIG mum. she and aunty lai wah took me to the toilet once. zero thanks to PIG mum who gleefully forced me to dak myself. i wonder if she did that just to proudly show aunty lai wah the power she has over me?
-back to the bookstore after the loo trip. lol, i found some book about crossdressing! about the men that potrayed the ladies in chinese opera, see.
-we were going to dinner, dad was just about to gleefully force me to walk to an escalator, when some kindly gentleman pointed us in the direction of the lift. so i wheeled myself around looking for it; dad for whateverso reason that so pleased him refusing to help me out @ all; in fact, he sent aunty lai and PIG mum down to grab dinner themselves first.
-when i finally made it downstairs, PIG mum had four yummy boiled dumplings ready for me, but refused to find me any soya sauce. :( and this time, 'twas dad who demanded sth to eat - i fed him one slice of shallot.
-we caught the MTR home, meaning the parents got to make me walk up thirteen steps. ><
-back @ aunty lai's flat, PIG mum made me walk into the bathroom and gleefully forced me to undak myself. then she gave me another searingly hot/freezingly cold shower - i washed mu hair today.
-i got dried and rekitted before PIG mum made me walk back outside. i tootled online.
-well, PIG mum says she's forcing poor em off to bed @ 10pm, meaning i've got just over thirty minutes to get my facebook fix and check my e-mail.
-toms: lol, nothing's planned. dad suggested going walking downstairs. hell, i'd much rather sleep all day with tonie, in that case! actually, if nothing's planned, i'll see if i can persuade the parents to take me somewhere. fingers crossed! anyways, hope everyone has a great day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: