Monday, July 12, 2010

tuesday post 1c

good afternoon! em's newest plodding total for tuesday (i asked PIG mum the day; phew, it IS tuesday :P) now stands @ 1083. score, i've finally passed one grand! :D anyways, events since my last post?
-thanks to aunty lai who passed me one mug of water after i decided i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable. actually, it was my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum made me walk to the toilet, also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. but thanks to her who passed me one more mug of water, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'. then i did my stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum came to get me, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made me walk back to the computer table, all the while critising my posture. oh well.
-anyways, she's in pigland right now. :P who knows when she'll finally wake up and take me out? hopefully, i needn't wait until 8pm! :P
-well, dunno what i'm gonna do now ... prolly just bum around facebook. :P fingers, toes and all other appendages crossed i can come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: