Thursday, July 22, 2010

thursday post1c

good evening! )it's 6:42 now; definitely evening.) em's new plodding total for thursday's now 1297. if i get to coe back online after dinner tonight, i'm certain i'll've passed 1300. :P anyways, events since my last post?
-fourth aunty told dad to get y shoes back on - cake tie!
-so dad put my sneakers back on and made me walk outside.
-turns out we were having cream sponge cake for cohi's third birthday, in early july! uch thanks to fourth aunty who brought out a chair with a backrest for me, and cousin winnie who cut me one yummy slice of cohi's cake. i saw some unrecogniseable things on the cake and checked with cousin winnie, "are those nuts?" she assured me they weren't, but i didn't recognise the name of what they were when she told me with cantonese, so i tried popping one into my mouth. "yum - it's honeycomb!" i burbled happily. :D
-dad made me walk back into the coputer room, and i tootled back online. first, i replied the e-mail i received fro rev. bland - it's so good to hear from him!
-anyways, i'm gonna go get my facebook fix now. :P should be dinnertime soon, so i'll leave the naruto fix for later. anyways, hope everyone has an awesoe day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: