Friday, July 23, 2010

saturday post

good afternoon! em's been hard @ work plodding 641 steps today. not lots yet, i know, but hopefully i can come back online later tonight with a larger plodding total. :)
anyways, poo poo to the mean parents who didn't lemme online this morning when they rocked out for four hours and did sth for grandma. but dad PROMISES that i can have the time back online, so yeah. fingers crossed!
-i snored my head off with tonie all the way till past midday, when the parents returned.
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk over to the sink to brush my teeth. argh, toothache. ><
-then PIG mum made me walk to the loo. i said no thanks to a mug of water coz i didn't feel like doing a stinky unspeakable. two tinkles later, PIG mum made me walk over to wash and dry era, then made me walk to the dining table.
-brunch was roughly 1.5 bowls of yummy pork chunks and silky egg with rice. i also drunk one yummy mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-dad lemme pop online. him and PIG mum are yakking and eating cherries right now.
-anyways, think dad said he'd take us to that book fair thing again later this arvo? dunno, but sounds fun! righteo, am off to check my e-mail now; hope i can come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: