Sunday, July 4, 2010

monday post 13b

-this morning, dearest dad decided that he was well enough and kissed me goodbye lots and lots and lots, to make up for when he only kissed bear bear. :)
-i used the pot :P once, then, back in bed, fumbled around for bear bear - but couldn't find him! >< "the silly thing's prolly wriggled himself off the bed, he's such a messy sleeper," said K1. "here, cuddle me instead, @ least i'm clothed! bear bear just runs around all day in his fur." :P
-so i cuddled emperor and snored my head off with him. :P PIG mum came to poke me awake with "ten more mins" some hours later. i counted that time down, then spent the remaining extra time having a chat to percy, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance and patience i'd need to endure through today.
-when PIG mum thundered :P back inside, i used the pot :p once more. actually, i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, but knowing that PIG mum would refuse to roll me into the bathroom, just waited instead.
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk outside to the gobbling :P table.
-first, she forced me to drink one full glass of water - i did so, just 'incorrectly'.
-breakfast was about twenty (i lost count, sorry) of those weetbix bites things.
-PIG mum made me walk to the car. she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, then she tootled us off to UQ for physio, listening to guy sebastian's 'the memphis album'.
-oh dear, no carpark available for us on arrival. >< so PIG mum walked me inside first, before going to repark the car.
-margaret the recptionist lady rang upstairs for someone to take me to the gym. genie (not her real name, but genie's as close as i can remember it. :P)Forced me to walk upstairs to the loo, and i managed fine while she went to get a walkbelt for me. i just called, "okay, i'm all done," when i was finished and she came back inside to collect me.
-but HUGE embarrassment! when she was Forcing me to walk into the gym, i opened the bathroom door - and my pants fell down! >< "eep, i'm so sorry!" i squeaked, yanking them up. she just laughed. "relax, no probs," she reassured. "be thankful that it was me with you and not ash."
-phew, no tilt table today! >< :P just lotsa sit-to-stands and some stepping work. i also beat another student, some canadian-born asian, @ connect four 3-2.
-hmm ... trace's here seven minutes late today. i hope i won't haveta start a late trace spreadsheet for her like i did with chrissy!
-anyways, i'll try to bbl with my final plodding total and the rest of the day's events tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: