Thursday, July 29, 2010

friday post2b

today:
-PIG mum took me to the bathroom around 8am this morning, then i slept for one more hour with tonie. :)
-when i got up around 9am, PIG mum got me kitted then made me walk to the sink to brush my teeth, before making me walk to the toilet, also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. PIG mum actually passed me one mug of water - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course - but i didn't feel like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before making me walk over to the dining table.
-breakfast was one yummy bacon and egg mcmuffin, courtesy of dearest dad and one small cup of orange juice, which i got to hold 'incorrectly', coz PIG mum was yakking to someone on the phone ... aunty peggy, maybe?
-PIG mum made me walk over to the computer table, and i tootled online. she's also taken me to the loo twice more, meaning my plodding total for today(not including last night) stands @284.
-well, it's almost 1pm now. i'm still waiting for lunch, but dad's not home yet. mainly, i'm just looking forward to meeting up with hilary jie jie tonight! anyways, just in case i can't come back online tonight, the spam count for the week's 118. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: