Tuesday, July 27, 2010

tuesday post2

good afternoon! em's only been hard @ work plodding 564 steps today so far, but hey, i didn't get up till 3:30pm today! :P
-see, this morning, PIG mum took me to the toilet once, then left me back in bed as she and dearest dad rocked off to the book fair without me :(
-so i fell asleep with tonie again. oh, and i haven't told you the good news yet! this morning, before i fell back asleep, tonie told me some very awesome news: caramel had contacted him from heaven! like bear bear had promised, cremation didn't hurt, and he was now in heaven with grandma. :) grandma's house was very spacious with every imaginable furnishing possible, and yes, she had a car! the car came with a strapping young lad to drive dearest grandma around, and he also kindly helped grandma with her seatbelt and let her choose whichever music she wanted to listen to. :)@~ peace, i cuddled tonie and went back to sleep, counting
-@ 500, the bladder started calling. i asked it to wait; that the parents should be home soon, but @ 1100, i asked aunty lai to ring dad. i told dad i was busting and to please come home now! then i waited in bed and kept counting. @ 1400, PIG mum rang and said she was only @ WAN CHAI! ARGH, SHE PROLLY WENT AND BROWSED A FEW HUNDRED MORE BOOKSHELVES BEFORE MAKING HER LEISURELY WAY BACK TO argh, sorry, shrieking! >< wan chai. she finally made it back when my counting had just passed the 1700 mark.
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk over to brush my teeth, then made me walk to the toilet, also gleefully foring me to dak myself. two tinkles later, she made me walk out to wash and dry both hands, before grabbing ela and washing her again - argh, she prolly just wanted to gleefully force me to stand for longer. >< then she made me walk over to the dining room table, where breakfast was some 'jar leung'
(say that in canto
) and one mug of horlicks.
-PIG mum made me walk over to the computer table, and i tootled online, just as dearest dad returned home from the big bookstore.
-actually, @ 5:15, dad says i haveta get offline and let aunty lai practise putting on my AFO. only then, will he take me out tonight.
-which leaves me just under forty-five minutes to check my e-mail. anyways, will try my hardest to come back online tonight with the rest of today's events and my final plodding total!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. TWFT topic is 'settle your disagreement'.

No comments: