Tuesday, July 27, 2010

wednesday post2

good afternoon! em's been hard @ work plodding 377 steps today. not lots yet, i'm aware, but hopefully i can come back online later tonight with a better total!
-lol, this morning aunty lai awoke me, concerned that i was about to fall out of bed! o_O but thanks to her who released poor ela from her prison, and i tucked her poor thumb gently back inside for some sleep.
-PIG mum got me up and kitted, already beginning on her verbal abuse of me. ><
-even worse, she gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the toothbrush for some toothpaste! >< in return, i took the three after-brush rinses 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum made me walk to the toilet, also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. then she left me over the loo for like thirty minutes, going to aunty lai and bitching about me so much that aunty lai herself came into the loo to verbally harass me. ><
-but PIG mum calmed down momentarily to give me a warm shower - i washed my hair today.
-the verbal barrage began again as she was rekitting me. ><
-PIG mum made me walk back out to the dining table. after forcing me to drink half a mug of water, breakfast was my yummy pork floss and ham bun plus one mug of horlicks.
-PIG mum made me walk to the computer. i had a brief chat to dad on the phone - he's coming back in the afternoon. :)
-well, i'm off to check my email and continue reading paul's story. i'm about halfway through it!
-tonight, we're meeting with uncle toby and aunty tammy @ maccas! i'm praying that the heavens will open, coz PIG mum wants to gleefully force poor em to walk all the way down there! >< anyways, will try to come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. gosh, now PIG mum's dissing poor little mickey! :(

No comments: