Friday, July 23, 2010

friday post1b

good afternoon! em's final plodding total for friday now stands @ 1737. righteo, the day's evnts?
-PIG mum helped me once to the loo @ 8am and once more @ 11am, when i decided i had better get up.
-i brushed my teeth then did a stinky u8nspeakable, after PIG mum had kindly passed me two mugs of water - both of which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course.
-breakfast was around 1.5 bowls of vermicelli that aunty lai had kindly gone downstairs and bought. i drank one yummy little bottle of yakult.
-i tootled online till dad came home from somewhere and announced that he was taking us to some hong kong book fair @ some hong kong exhibition centre!
-SO WE ALL CAUGHT A TAXI THERE. THEN DAD AND I WHEELED ME AROUND AND AROUND, PICKING UP BOOKS. THE ONE I'VE ALREADY STARTED TO READ IS 'A CHILD CALLED IT'. woah, sorry, shrieking. ><
-fourth aunty joined us for arvo tea. i chose some tuna and salad sandwhich, and got roughly half. aunty lai ate the other half.
-afterwards, we continued looking for books. also thanks to PIG mum who took me to the bathroom twice.
-we caught a taxi home. @ first, i thought we'd be hitting somewhere for dinner, coz 'twas already past 6pm. but dad said that he'd run downstairs and pick up some dinner for us. so i thought instead that i'd pop online coz i was hungry - but still nope! dad just kicked me to bed. >
, he wouldn't lemme sing out aloud, so i just sang my favourite and second-favourite songs inside my head, before falling asleep ... all the way till 9pm! :P
-PIG mum gave me a shower before i had dinner - roughly 1/4 of the yummy pork chop rice dad had picked up from somewhere. i drank one yummy little bottle of yakult, then waited n dad's bed until aunty lai finished with the net and lemme pop online.
-toms: well, the parents are off doing sth hush hush toms, PIG mum refuses to tell me what. but i can prolly guess, so oh well. hopefully, PIG mum will allow me online before she leaves, and hopefully, in the arvo, dad will take me somewhere out! dunno what's happening @ night, but oh well, hope everyone has a smashing weekend! and the spam count for the week's 159.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: