Friday, July 2, 2010

friday post 10c

good evening! the spam count for the week's 155, and em's final plodding total for friday now stands @ 5647. anyways, events since my last post?
-lynda came and walked me to my bathroom for my nice hot shower - no hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, got creamed and rekitted. lynda led me back out to the gobbling :p table.
-thanks to lynda who made me the perfect toastie for arvo tea! two slices of cheese, ham and mayo, cut into four triangles. :) sadly, PIG mum was a great big meaniepoo and only allowed one small teaspoon of honey in my tea, but 'twas my official cup of today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-lynda flipped the television on @ 6pm, and we watched seven's news, read out by kay mcgrath (wonder where rod young has gone?) sport was read out by pat welsh and weather by john schluter.
-@ 6:30, lynda gave ela a massage, painting her dark blue with red spots today.
-she insisted on leaving @ 6;45, coz she said she'd arrived fifteen minutes early. so she took me to the toilet once more, then rocked off. dunno when she'll be back, coz she's with staffing options. her daughter's in grade six, and goes to some stiner school? circus school, i think she said. and that her, her daughter (grace) and her mum (gwen) are having fish and chips tonight for tea; apparently, there's this really good fish and chip shop off kessels road.
-the parents came back just as lynda left; PIG mum wasted zer time in gleefully forcing poor em to plod thirty minutes on that bloody treadmill before 'claiming' to plod the same herself while i completed a sudoku.
-no dinner for me tonight, coz dad said i'd had a huge arvo tea. fair enough, coz lynda also fed me one pear and one banana when she was here. so PIG mum just made me walk over to the computer desk. still no chair with a backrest; poor em. ><
toms: well, PIG mum's off to work. what do you think my chances are, of getting PIG mum to agree to let tess take me out to the coffee club for breakfast? say, like, only once a month? tomorrow's the first saturday for july! well, it can't hurt, i'm just not sure whether i should ask tonight or toms morning. but if she refuses, hopefully i can just sit and read my twilight novel and not have tess force me to play scrabble with her. like every friday, i can only pray desperately that vincent the physio won't rock over and torture me. >< but i should survive, especially if he lets me walk in the garden with him again. karen's coming in the arvo, so we should have fun together. anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. sorry for any mistakes tonight; i've no time to check coz PIG mum's forcing me off to bed soon. ><
P.P.S. go the broncos!!!!!! (they're playing right now)

No comments: