Monday, July 26, 2010

monday post

good afternoon! lol, i had to check the calendar to make sure's today's really monday; wonder why i keep thinking it's tuesday today? :P
-anyways, em's been hard @ work plodding 1329 steps today. righteo, events?
-thanks to PIG mum who helped me once to the bathroom this morning. she passed me two mugs of water - both of which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course, then i did a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum came to get me, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made me walk over to the dining table.
-argh, how annoying. i've got the hiccups. *HIC*! ><
-LOL, I'VE HONESTLY FORGOTTEN WHAT BREAKFAST WAS. ><
-and shrieking, sorry. ><
-we caught a taxi to the funeral house. i was ready to go find grandma and spend some final tme with her, but dad forced me to full out these red pockets instead. each contained one tissue, one sugus lolly, and one dollar. someone's young daughters came and helped me out.
-when the pastor indicated we could go in, dad and i wheeled me into the little room where grandma's body rested. i stood up like everyone else, and the pastor led prayers and hymns. i just stood there and silently told grandma how much i loved her, how i hoped she was happy in heaven with god and percy the angel/saint, and how i promised to try and work very hard to improve my mobility.
-back outside, the pastor led several more songs and prayers, then everyone got to see grandma one final time.
-then grandma and caramel were incinerated. lol, funny thing last night: when i was asleep last night, poor carmel started crying. tonie aked him, "what's wrong, buddy? you okay?" and poor caramel wailed, 'oh tonie, i don't wanna be all burnt! that'll hurt!!!" tonie immediately rang bear bear in australia, and found giant, who prodded bear bear awake. "hush, buddy," bear bear soothed caramel, "i promise you it won't hurt @ all. just a lil tickle." so carame's waiting for me and bear bear in heaven with grandma now." :)
-we went to some chinese restaurant for lunch. i ate: one small piece of pork crackling, roughly half a bowl of rice, some black fungi, some melon, lotsa greens, some chicken and roughly three small but delicious chunks of sweet and sour pork. i also drank one bowl of some fancy soup.
-what do i call my mother's cousin? he's very nice; kindly pushed sparkless for me all day. his name's kwok, he's got two daughters, one's eleven, the other's fourten. both are on hols ATM. his wife works in the sales department.
-we caught a taxi back to aunty lai's flat. PIG mum took me once to the loo before i popped online.
-dunno what's happening toms, but i hope everyone'll enjoy it!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: