Wednesday, July 21, 2010

wednesday post

good evening! my new plodding for monday's now 1963. if the parents lemme back online tonight, hopefully that'll have passed two grand! anyways, events since my last post?
-PIG mum helped me with my shower - i washed my hair today. oh yeah, and my monthlies just arrived. and the water continues being searingly hot and freezingly cold! ><
-i got dried and rekitted, before PIG mum made me walk back outside.
-aunty lai lin had arrived! I REMEMBERED TO THANK HER FOR THE PET SHEEP SHE BOUGHT ME! :)sorry, shrieking again! it's so easy to hit the caps lock button using this tiny laptop! ><
-dad went out to buy us dinner? but i thought we were going out for dinner ... dunno. whatever the case, i remember that today's my ice-cream day!
-so fingers crossed that i can come back online with the rest of today's events and my final plodding total!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: