Sunday, July 18, 2010

sunday post1b

good evening! the final spam count for the weekend's thirty-six, and em's final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 1609. righteo, the rest of tonight's events?
-dad took me once to the loo before dinner. of course, he gleefully forced me to dak myself. but thanks to him who passed me one mug of water - one more which i got to hold 'incorrectly', and i did a stinky unspeakable.
-dad came back for me, gleefully forced me to pull my daks back up, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, and made me walk over to the dining table.
-dinner was almost (but not quite) one bowl of yummy pork chop rice with lotsa crunchy cabbage and one wee tiny chunk of pineapple. dinner was washed down with one tiny poppa (100mL) of vita soy milk.
-dad made me walk back to the computer table, and i tootled back online.
-dad's actually fallen asleep on the bed that doubles for the sofa.
-toms: dunno what i'm doing. dad went with first aunty and uncle to eat sushi for lunch today, the lucky thing. but when i asked him if he'd take me too, he said there were only stairs and no lifts. so i backed out.
-guess i'm just gonna wait online till PIG mum comes home before finding out what's in store for toms. anyways, hope everyone has an awesome week to come!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: