Sunday, July 18, 2010

sunday post1c

actually, coz i went to the loo once more, my final plodding total for sunday's really now 1935. it's almost 9:30 now, dunno why PIG mum and aunty lai still aren't back yet ...lol, my bum's starting to ache from sitting on this hard wooden chair for several hours today ... :Pwell, i still dunno what's in store for toms, but i'm hoping yum cha's not part of the plan! and lol, dad just forced me to tilt my head up and backwards several times coz i've been sitting and staring @ the computer screen for too long. i did ten, then stopped. coz he didn't order me to continue, guess he's fallen back asleep ... but where's PIG mum?! it's just past 10:30 and she still shows no sign of returning ... :S well, if she's still not back by 11pm, i'm getting dad to ring her.
actually, PIG mum rang first. she's heading home with aunty lai now. :) dad's ordering me to shut down the computer now. i'll do that once i hear her arrive; i'm just logging out of everything now. so yeah, dunno what i'm doing toms, but hope it'll be good! hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: