Friday, July 30, 2010

saturday post

good afternoon! em's been hard @ work plodding roughly 525 steps today. roughly, coz my HORRID PIG mum took away pedro (my pedometer!) meaning i've had to count aloud each step i take and try my hardest to remember the total. >-the parents and i caught some bus to cityplaza, where, for thefirst time in like, SIX years, i met up with hilary, florence and win jie jies!
-dinner was @ some chinese restaurant. food was nice, but there wasn't any rice! >,
-we were going to catch some bus home, but the bus service had alreadyfinished for the night. >< so we caught a taxi to the MTR station, and the parents got to make me walk up fifteen steps. even worse, after those fifteen steps, dunno why dad didn't lemme sit back into sparkless; instead, he let mum make me walk all the way to the elevator! >,
-that'swhen EVIL PIG removed pedro from me! meaning i've had to count every single step i took today. >< it's been hard, trying to remember the number of steps i've plodded! ><
-left side's debit, right side's credit. lol, i'm just trying to remember what ching ying's teaching me! :P
-PIG mum gave me a shower, then i hit the sack. zzz. :P
-this morning, i asked PIG mum to please help me go to the toilet. her excuse was that she had some toothahe, and sent dad to take me instead. dad of course gleefully forced me to dak myself, and made me wash both hands afterwards.
-but fourth aunty rang, and invited us out! so dad and i caught theMTR to mong kok, and had yum cha with some family: old old gradma, first, second and fourth aunties, fourth uncle, and ching and kin ying.
-dad only lemme eat a little, but hey, i'm satiated.
-we then wheeled me like, twenty minutes back to ... first aunty's new place? it requires me going up several steps, but hey. ><
-dad took me once to the loo on arival, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. then he made me wash and dry both hands, before he made me walk outside, where i crashed on the couch and hada yak to second aunty, while strong dad nearly broke poor ching ying's hand in an arm wrestle. :P
-cousin teresa's taking me to see the new dorameon (sp?) movie tonight! hope it' good! righteo, hopefully i can come bak later tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: