Thursday, July 1, 2010

friday post 10b

-this morning, dearest dad only still kissed bear bear good-bye. :9 but bear bear kissed me lots once dad gave him back to me, and we just cuddled and snored our heads off. :P
-PIG mum dug me up, made me walk over to the bathroom to wash and dry both hands, before making me walk to the toilet, where i did a stinky unspeakable after she kindly passed me two mugs of water - both of which i was very careful to hold 'correctly' of course.
-breakfast this morning was around fifteen of those wee weetbix bites.
-we listened to guy sebastian's jazz album all day, and PIG mum also gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day.
-PIG mum drove me to your :P turn for physio.
-she gleefully forced poor ela on endless exercises - but no theraputty today! i wonder why?
-PIG mum also took me to the loo twice, gleefully forcing poor ela to hang onto the rail.
-but i got around sixteen minutes on the motomed for the arms and about ten minutes for the legs!
-i thought we could hit sunnybank oriental for lunch, but nope, mean PIG mum only reluctantly consented to buying us a pork salad roll each. yummy. :)
-i ate that and also drank one mug of yummy rice green tea - PIG mum 'claimed' to have put in one teaspoon of honey - 'incorrectly'.
-then i read eclipse out aloud until PIG mum came downstairs and told me that trace can't come this arvo coz of car troubles (again?!) and that lyn can't come till 5pm, but she's staying till 7pm.
-so PIG mum made me walk online.
-well, lyn should arrive in forty-five minutes roughly. i'm gonna read some fanfiction, haven't done that for awhile ... will try my hardest to come back online tonight with my final plodding total, spam count for the week and the rest of today's events!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: