Thursday, July 22, 2010

thursday post1d

yay! i did get to come back online after all! meaning my new plodding total for thursday's now 1456. dunno whether PIG mu will allow e back online after we get hoe to chai wan, let's hope she does!
-dad took me to the loo once before dinner; of course, he gleefully forced poor em to dak herself. i stayed over the loo for several tinkles, before i wased and dried era and dad made me walk out to their dining table.
-dinner was one big bowl of plain congee with dried scallops, and 1.5 bowls of fried vermicelli with strips of pork.
-i was ready to tootle back online after dinner, but dad said to give him ten minutes coz he was using the computer. actually, he actually allowed me back online after eighjt. but he just came into the room to nag me about my posture, lol. *sigh*
-well, it's 8:45pm now; let's hope that dad will take us hoe by 9pm! i still don't have the faintest clue what's happening tos, but here's hoping i can come back online! but if i can't, hope everyone has a great day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: