Saturday, July 24, 2010

sunday post

good afternoon! em's been hard @ work plodding 1406 steps today so far. not sure i'll have the chance to log in a more update version tonight; we're attending my most beloved grandmother's funeral. ><
-thanks to PIG mum who helped me once to the bathroom this morning. back in bed, i tucked poor ela's thumb in for some blessed sleep, then cuddled tonie and snored my head off with him until PIG mum gave me 'ten more mins."
-the parents got me kitted, then PIG mum made me walk over to brush my teeth, before making me walk to the loo ... can't remember if i did a stinky unspeakable or not ... but PIG mum came to get me afterwards, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made me walk over to the table.
-breakfast was one yummy sausage bun plus one mug of milk, which i drank 'incorrectly', after horrid PIG mum refused to give me some horlicks! ><
-in sparkless, dad and i wheeled me to church.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo on arrival.
-like i said last night, i only sang inside my head today.
-the pastor delivered his sermon on psalm twenty-five today, i think.
-PIG mum took me once more to the bathroom after the sermon, then made me walk back to sparkless.
-lunch was @ fairwood again. i got roughly half a bowl of the yummy pork cutlet with rice. i asked dad please for some chips from maccas, but he said not till the afternoon. i'll try my best to remember.
-dad and i wheeled me back up to aunty lai's flat, and PIG mum took me to the loo once before i tootled online.
-PIG mum's in pigland :P right now; aunty lai's reading sth, and so's dearest dad unless he's fallen asleep or sth.
-tonight, i'm gonna bawl my eyes out ... it's my dearest grandmother's funeral ... i'm gonna try my hardest to stand up and kiss her cheek that one last time ... :(
-dunno what's happening on monday; but dad says i'm not allowed to contact hilary jie jie till 6pm ... well, i'd better note down her phone number, then! oh, and the spam count for the weekend's forty-two, and TWFT topic's 'namaan (3)'
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: