Saturday, July 3, 2010

saturday post13c

good evening! righteo, my final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 3450. righteo, PIG mum's forcing me off to bed really soon, so just quickly;
-karen came and walked me to the bathroom for a nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before karen flipped the nice hot water, dried myself and had another tinkle, got creamed and rekitted. i had one last tinkle when karen was putting on elf's sock, then karen led me out to the gobbling :p table.
-arvo tea was kiwi, banana and one mug of milo, sweetened with half a teaspoon of honey, my second and last cup i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-i read eclipse, karen read the power of emotions, until 5:30, when karen gave ela a massage. dark blue with red spots today, i think.
-karen took me once more to the loo before leaving. i kept reading eclipse until our dinner guests arrived - aunty a and the slams. actually, karen's having dinner @ some chinese restaurant tonight. yum. :)
-dinner: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, one wee chunk of yummy chicken and one yummy rectangle of tofu. best of all, the slam's brought pizza! chicken and potato - i've never heard of that combination before! it's from pizza capers; i should check out their website if i've the time toms.
-then we yakked away till fruit was served. kiwi and mandarin. i asked if aunty a knew why oranges were simply called 'orange' in canto, but why weren't mandarins called 'gold' (mandarins in canto are 'gold'). aunty a said prolly coz when mandarins first came from china, ppl didn't know what to call them, and just called them 'mandarin' for the language the people who brought them over. lol, i wonder how many decades i'll haveta wait until someone names a fruit 'english'? :P
-PIG mum poured me my nightly half cuppa of milk, then made me walk back to the computer table. *sigh* she's refusing to walk behind me again. >< oh well, if you don't see me @ church one sunday, you can presume that i've fallen to my death. please just remember to be kind to my dearest dad, okay? :)
-aunty a and the slams all went home. i'll prolly see them @ church toms.
-well, dad's on his makeshift bed waiting for the soccer, PIG mum's sitting beside me abusing poor ela's thumb, and i'm just quickly finishing off this post, being bloody careful of what i'm typing! :P righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: