Sunday, July 18, 2010

sunday post1a

good evening! the spam count for the weekend's now thirty-five, and em's new final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 1509. righteo, events since my last post?
-i happily stayed online till PIG mum finally woke up and kicked me off to the bathroom for my shower - i washed my hair today.
-dried and rekitted, PIG mum made me walk back to the computer.
-thanks to PIG mum who helped me clip my toenails. but zero thanks to her who wouldn't lemme back online till 7pm, meaning i just put my head down and counted the time away.
-dad's just come back with fairwood for dinner! and PIG mum's rocked off to aunty nga's where some church ladies wanna talk to her and her sisters. i asked if dad could please take me out to the chai wan shopping centre for some dinner, but turns out he's already brought back some fairwood for dinner. oh well, no biggie. maybe toms.
-anyways, dad's just gone for his shower. i expect we'll have dinner after that, then hopefully i can come back online with my final, final plodding total for sunday, the rest of tonight's events and what's planned for toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: