Friday, July 16, 2010

friday post1c

good evening! my final plodding total for friday now stands @ 3165, and the spam count for the week's 136. righteo, the rest of today's events?
-dinner: two chicken wings, 1.75 slices of yummy pizza from pizza and chicken (not pizza hut!), lotsa little tong vegetable. i drank two little cups of apple juice with aloe vera.
-i asked dad if we could head home after dinner, but fourth aunty said i had to have desert first. so i had one little sticky rice cake/dumpling and one small teaspoon of mango pudding. lol, 'twas hilarious - @ first, cousin karry said there was mango sauce for the sticky cake/dumplings, but when i dipped mine into the little container, nothing came out. "that's weird," said karry. she took the whole container and turned it over - and nothing fell out! "hahaha!" she laughed, poking the 'sauce', "it's actually mango pudding!" so i ate one small teaspoonful of that.
-after dinner, dad just kept yakking. 'twas almost 9pm when he finally decided that we could leave!
-karry and dad took me once more to the loo first, before karry accompanied us to the bus - phew, this, too, had a platform. but karry - she's seeing a chiropractor toms coz she's busted her neck! o_O
-dad yakked on his mobile for the ride home. i just closed my eyes and sang both my favourite and second favourite songs in my head, opening my eyes for all the important numbers.
-dad and i wheeled me back home; PIG mum helped me with a shower - i washed my hair tonight. unsurprisingly, she 'forgot' my pedometer again, but that's okay. i remembered it. :)
-i came back online while the parents each had their showers also.
-toms: dunno what we're doing in the morning ... i wonder if i've any chance @ all of asking PIG mum to take me out to cityplaza? well, it can't hurt to ask. then, in the arvo, we're meeting aunty selina, one of PIG mum's nurse mates! lol, silly dad calls her aunty 'garfield' coz she's got big sleepy eyes like garfield. :P i told him to be careful of how he said things to ppl, but he assured me that he's more than capable of looking after himself. best of all, toms night we're having dinner with cousin teresa, franco and uncle sickdick :P somewhere! hopefully, i can eat my head off (hey, i know that won't happen, but it never hurts to dream, hey? :P)! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: