Wednesday, July 28, 2010

wednesday post2c

good evening! em's final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1478. righteo, final events for today?
-i flopped onto the bed and kept reading. horrid PIG mum captured ela and immediately her thumb out of her loosely clenched fist. >< dad went away tugging @ elf.
-@first, PIG mum was gleefully sneering @ ME THAT WE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GO OUT WITH UNCLE TOBY AND AUNTY TAMMY COZ 'TWAS RAINING QUITE HEAVILY OUTSIDE. LUCKILY, THOUGH, THE WEATHER CLEARED UP RIGHT ON TIME. :)woah, sorry, shrieking! ><
-PIG mum took me to the loo once before we left. dunno why dad gleefully forced me outta sparkless and made me walk almost to the entrance of the building; PIG mum prolly just wanted to make me suffer. ><
-@ maccas with uncle toby and aunty tammy, i had one yummy sausage and egg mcmuffin and roughly half a packet of regular/medum chips, with seaweed shaker flavouring. hey, i wonder why sausage and egg mcmuffins are available all day, but bacon and egg mcmuffins are only available in the mornings?
-thanks to aunty tammy who went and got my oreo mcflurry for me!
-dad rocked off to do sth with my three meter tall cousin. :P
-hmm ... aunty tammy told me that lorraine's free to enjoy eating her own food without handing any of it over to her mum...
-uncle toby said that his birthday's october 15th, and that lorraine's one day before his!
-we said our thanks and byes. hopefully, we can see them again before we fly back to brisbane!
-PIG mum and i wheeled me back to aunty lai's flat, getting quite soggy in the process coz 'twas raining. dunno why PIG mum took some alternative route that enabled her to gleefully force me to walk down three steps.
-i went to the bathroom when we got home, but got quite cranky when PIG mum yakked on the phone and said she was busy dealing with me - i mean, she'd gleefully forced me to dak myself; she wasn't doing a bloody thing for me!but thanks to her who changed me outta the wet trousers into some pink and yellow square pyjama pants.
-PIG mum made me walk out to wash and dry era, then made me walk out to the computer table, where i tootled online.
-actually, i had a lng yak to cousin teresa - think i'm seeing her toms! :D
-toms for me:lol, well PIG mum doesn't know, she says dad's doing all the planning. well, hopefully i can meet up with cousins karry and/or teresa! hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: