Tuesday, July 6, 2010

tuesday post13b

good evening! well, fingers crossed that PIG mum'll lemme stay online till 9:50 tonight! (i came online @ 8:40)
-anyways, em's final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 4843. anyways, events since my last post?
-karen came, walked me to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - no hairwash today. but how come i'm still spotty everywhere?! ><
-i had one tinkle before i flipped off the nice hot water - lol, ela and elf are always clamouring for the water - they're just so happy that they can feel the hot water now! - dried myself, got creamed and had another tinkle. karen rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was sticking down elf's AFO's straps.
-karen walked me out to the gobbling :P table. arvo tea was only one pear, coz horrid PIG mum decided that i couldn't have a toastie coz i'd had a big lunch. karen also made me one mug of milo, sweetened by one teaspoonful of sugar - my cup of the day to hold 'incorrectly'.
-we each read our books until 5;30, when karen started giving ela a massage. dark blue (she lemme choose) with yellow/orange spots today.
-karen took me once more to the loo before leaving. actually, she handed me one mug of water, my second i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-when karen left, i started reading eclipse out aloud. hopefully, trace/someone else can take me to see the movie next week!
-PIG mum came down and gleefully forced poor em to plod thirty minutes on the treadmill. >< we watched seven's news while i was being gleefully forced to walk. tonight's was read out by kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter.
-PIG mum then 'claimed' to plod her own thirty minutes. she tried to cheat, though, not turning up the speed (which starts @ 0.8) until i reminded her.
-dinner: rice tonight, with lotsa cauliflower and several wee chunks of beef with just a hint of tomato sauce. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with one mug of yummy fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-i thought i could use the loo once more then pop online, but alas, PIG mum had other ideas. she gleefully forced poor ela on 30+ mins of hand exercises, then made me walk over to the sink and gleefully forced poor ela to wash all my dishes for me.
-finally, she made me walk to the loo, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. but thanks to her who passed me two mugs of water - both of which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course, and i did a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum came back for me, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands before making me walk back tothe piano chair, so i could return online.
-meaning my back's rather sore ATM, but i'll endure. i know PIG mum doesn't care, but i'll definitely sit back against the backrest whenever i get the chance.
-toms: argh, one bloody torture session with vincent the physio. >< but i think (hope! :P) i'll endure. then aunty wendy's coming over for three hours. :) PIG mum'd better not rock out for lunch with her friends, not unless she's taking me to red rooster for some dinner afterwards on thursday! actually ... i keep forgetting why i can't ring CODA and ask alice why my carer/life coach/support worker can't take me out to book club on thurs night. but wow oh wow - state of origin three's on toms night - GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS! but really, the smelly blues can win if they're desperate - we've already taken out the series. :P anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: