Monday, July 12, 2010

monday post5

good afternoon! em's only been hard @ work plodding 886 steps today. a pissy amount, i know - but i slept till 4pm today! :P
-anyways, i'm a puddle of happiness right now, coz little mickey pig :P just fed me some cake! i didn't even haveta ask him; i just opened my mouth near his bowl and he obligingly put a big crumb inside! :P righteo, let's start off with last night's activities first!
-i tootled online until aunty nga kicked me off to bed.
-PIG mum woke me up to watch thesoccer world cup grand final!
-aunty nga came over to watch the game with me, claiming insomnia. PIG mum just snored her head off on the pallet. :P
-aunty nga retired @ half time; PIG mum took me once to the loo. then i watched the rest of the game on the sofa.
-lol, scoreless game means extra time! and the netherlands triumphed - sorry, spain. :P
-PIG mum took me to the loo once more, then i hit the sack - ela's thumb for once allowed to tuck herself gently into my fist for some happy slrrp. meaning she's being a good girl today and staying outside all day coz she was allowed like era to tuck gently inside and sleep last night. :)
-this morning, PIG mum took me to the loo once before rocking off with dearest dad to start preparations for dearest grandmothers's funeral.
-and i've got the hiccups! argh! *hic!* >< :P
-meaning i snored, and snored ... and snored - all the way till 4pm!
-i first became a puddle of happiness when little mickey pig returned home from school and poked me awake. i thought he was gonna gimme a kiss, but nope - he shoved a green tea cake in front of my face instead! "he chose it for you himself, you know." siti jie jie told me. wonder how the lil brat knew i liked green tea cake?
-so PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk out to the loo. actually, thanks to aunty nga and siti jie jie who helped me to the loo twice this morning.
-PIG mum made me walk out to their gobbling :P table. breakfast, after PIG mum'd forced me to drink an entire mug of water was my yummy green tea cake from little mickey pig and one mug of milk.
-then i tootled online when dad decided that he was knackered and went for a nap.
-thanks to PIG mum who fed me one banana, and also little mickey pig for some sponge cake!
-PIG mum also tok me to the loo once more before she retured to pigland, meaning my new okidding total for monday's actually 1079.
-and i had a short yak to second aunty! she says she'll try find time for us to meet; lol, she also tells me to listen to PIG mum. lol, PIG mum must feel very loved - who's told me that in the last few days? uncle calvin, anna, aunty a, aunty anne and now second aunty! :P
-well, tonight we're heading back to aunty nga's to sleep after dinner. hopefully i can come back online, if not, there's always toms. oh yeah - both PIG mum and i clean forgot to tell CODA and UQ that we're in hong kong! so when we finally remembered, PIG mum rang CODA, and i hacked into PIG mum's e-mail address to tell ann. but i didn't touch any of her other e-mails, i promise!
-hmm ... little mickey PIG's just passed me one banana ... am i supposed to eat it?
-dunno what we're doing toms - hope it'll be good!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: