Tuesday, July 27, 2010

tuesday post2b

good evening! em's final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 887. not lots, i know, but each and every step took lotsa effort! anyways, the rest of today's events?
-after checking my e-mail, i continued to read paul's story. i'm about half-way through! it's a neat lil story~
-@6pm, i asked PIG mum about dinner. dad decided we'd hit fairwood again, so after PIG mum took me to the loo once more, dad and i wheeled me down to fairwood.
-dad said i was only allowed to drink green tea for dinner, while he, aunty lai and PIG mum all drank coke. when i asked why, PIG mum snapped that i didn't move around as much as they did. my next question would've been, "well, did any of you guys get smited/smote down with a brain tumour like i did?!" but i thought the better of that and kept silent.
-i ate one yummy drumstick, two small slices of pork and one entire plateful of chinese vegetables. australia has better tasting gravy than hong kong, BTW.
-after dinner, dad and i wheeled me around the shopping centre. dad and PIG mum left me with aunty lai to look @~ 'lul darn' (say that in canto) as they went off to buy sth. and i found one i really wanted - it sells POO!!! :P dunno why PIG mum refused; instead, she pinky promised me that i could get it toms.
-we were about to wheel me back to aunty lai's flat, but the heavens opened. so we just waited till the rain slowed to a drizzle, then dad wheeled me back to aunty lai's flat.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before i came back online.
-dad's gone to first aunty's house tonight. thanks to him who passed me two slices of orange. think PIG mum also hit me with the eye goo.
-toms: hope PIG mum'll take me out to cityplaza or out somewhere! best of all, toms night we're meeting with uncle toby and aunty tammy @ MACCAS FOR DINNER! sorry, shrieking again. >< anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: