Friday, July 16, 2010

friday post1b

-after one more loo trip, dad took me out to fourth aunty's!
-we caught the bus - best thing was that the bus had this foldable ramp available for wheelchairs, eaning i didn't haveta get outta sparkless.
-actually, both dad and i fell asleep for the bus ride! luckily, dad woke up befoe we missed our stop! :P
-hmm ... this keyboard has a slight problem with the letter 'm'. so if soe words look somewhat disjointed, that's why.
-fourth aunty and uncle met us soewhere near their place. dad made e trudge up several steps instead of finding the ramp, hey, whatever.
-inside fourth aunty's house, i met fourth uncle's mu! she says just to call her 'mah ah' like ching and kin ying do. and she's pretty special - she's got great-grandkids!
-we went down for lunch. unsurprisingly, yum cha. meaning i'll be nagging PIG mum to take me out to accas tomorrow.
-i got: one whole charsiu bun for myself! also one bowl of thick vermicelli with three chunks of yummy roast duck, half a chinese donut (the sugary stuff and ... yeah, i think that's all. *zero* thanks to dad, who HEAVILY restricted what poor e could and couldn't eat! believe me, there were any, MANY, more couldnt'ss than coulds>< but he got to eat his happy head off! lol, think i'm jealous. :P
-dad and i wheeled me back home. i needed to pee badly, but dad was too lazy to wipe down the toilet seat for me @ the shopping centre, then, once hoe, he said i had to let grandma use the loo first. when i finally used the loo, he gleefully forced me to dak yself.
-yay, then i tootled online! and i got an e-ail fro helen! even better, she says she's ailed e one picture of her with their caravan! that's one thing iu'm looking forward to seeing when i get back hoe!
-dad came with dettol and disinfected me. :P i asked him to please take me to the toilet; he did, but of course gleefully forced me to dak myself also. the plus side was that i realised i could reach over to wash era without having to stand up.
-anyways, fourth aunty's ordered pizza for dinner tonight! and she says she's making spaghetti with white sauce, too! yuyum~
-i think dad plans to boot me offline coz he wants to use the net hiself; oh well. anyways, will try my hardest to coe back online tonight with my final plodding total - oh yeah, y newest final plodding total, after the loo trip's 1698.
cheers,
em. Z^^

No comments: