Sunday, July 18, 2010

sunday post

good afternoon! wm's been hard @ work plodding 1356 steps today, and the spam count for the weekend's thirty-two, but i hope i can come back with more update versions tonight. righteo, today's events?
-thanks to PIG mum who helped me once to the loo this morning. after the loo trip, i just decided to crash on the pallet that dad usually sleeps in, coz he'd already gone out.
-awhile later, PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted, then made me walk to the kitchen to brush my teeth. afterwards, she made me walk to the loo, also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. two tinkles later, she made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before making me walk to the very tiny dining table.
-breakfast was another yummy sausage bun and one mug of horlicks.
-yup, as predicted, no luck here, PIG mum forced me to attend church. but @ least i got to attend in sparkless. :)
-PIG mum made me walk up three steps to the church hall before i got to take a seat.
-service started. that's the 1st week where i chose not to sing aloud. fifty-one weeks left. but my heartfelt gratitude to PIG mum who didn't gleefully force me to stand.
-my conversational canto's improved dramatically since god tried to murder me, but not my formal! >< meaning i just sat and listened to reverend lam talk about ... sth? ^^"
-after service finished, PIG mum took me once to the loo, seated back in sparkless, i had a yak to the pastoress, then the pastor, where i got the chance to thank him sincerely for allowing me to sing 'amazing grace' for dearest grandma's funeral. actually, i complimented him on his cool badge - he's got this C&MA one - and he went and gave me several! meaning i'll wear them to church when i'm back in brisbane.
-thanks to the pastor who just gently levered me down the three steps exiting the church. i then told PIG mum that i was starving, and could we please hurry up and have lunch.
-@ the shopping centre, the aunties and little mickey were just gonna have maccas, but i noticed a fairwood next door, and asked PIG mum if i could please eat there - and she said yes!
-i had a pork and corn with rice, and drank a cold horlicks (which basically, was just a hot one topped with ice), while PIG mum had a sweet and sour pork, drinking a lemon water. we traded a bit each.
-aww! when we went back to maccas, little mickey pig :P was chomping his chips. says i, "mickey, can you please give biu jie a chip too, please?" and he immediately grabs one, dunks it into some ketchup and pops the chip into my mouth! not only that, while i'm munching the chip, he does the same to a second chip and feeds me that too! *is a melted puddle of goo now* little mickey loves me! :D funniest thing? PIG mum notices, and asks, "sum ming (his canto name) doesn't yee ma (what he calls her) get one too? he reluctantly picks up one chip, doesn't dunk it into any ketchup, breaks off the burnt bit, and gives that to her! *ROFL* :P
-PIG mum and i leave first. first, we hit the bakery, where i grab some yummy bun for arvo tea. then i buy one (maybe two) mickey shirts @ some shop.
-PIG mum takes me to the loo once before we head home. lol, you should've heard her whinge, whine and complain about how hard it was to push me uphill! actually, so much was her suffering, she decided, she lemme push myself back into aunty lai's flat once we were on level ground. hey, no biggie. era just worked super-hard, while erf kindly left her footplate to do the steering.
-back inside, PIG mum made me walk into the loo and forced me to drink one mug of water. i complied, of course, but didn't need to do a stinky unspeakable. so PIG mum made me walk out to wash and dry both hands, before making me walk back to the computer desk.
-i rang dearest dad, let him know that PIG mum and i were safely back @ home. think he's coming over later tonight. fingers crossed that we can head out somewhere yummy for dinner!
-dunno what's happening toms. will try and ask PIG mum tonight then come back. but just in case that's not possible, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: