Thursday, July 22, 2010

thursday post1e

good evening! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 1741. okies, tonight's final events?
-cousin winnie helped me once to the loo before she and kin ying accompanied dad and i down to catch a bus back to aunty lai's flat.
-i sang both my favourite and second-favourite songs inside my head before we arrived @ OUR STOP.
-DAD WHEELED ME BACK UP TO AUNTY LAI'S FLAT. HE SAID I COULDN'T WHEEL COZ IT - sorry, shrieking! >< - was too dirty.
-once @ aunty lai's flat, dad made me walk inside, and i jumped back online. dad's gone to pick up PIG mum from the MTR station. lol, no surprises here - the moment dad and i get to go out, PIG mum immediately does too. i'm thankful to god who provided PIG mum with friends that can actually put up with her. :)
-anyways, dad says i can stay online for ten more minutes after PIG mum gets home.
-almost forgot! thanks to fourth aunty who bought me one box of egg rolls without peanuts! dad says i'm not allowed to eat any tonight, though.:( maybe toms.
-toms: fingers crossed that the rain will stay away, otherwise dad won't take me out! anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: