Friday, July 16, 2010

saturday post

googood morning! em's only been hard @ work plodding 845 steps today, but hopefully i'll have passed one grand by tonight! anyways, today's events?
-thanks to PIG mum who helped me once to the loo early this morning. back in bed, i snored my head off :P with tonie until dearest dad came home with breakfast!
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk over to brush my teeth, then made me walk to the loo. zero thanks to her who gleefully forced me to dak myself, but thanks to her who passed me one mug of water so i could do a stinky unspeakable. actually, i was very careful to take the mug 'correctly' when she passed me the mug, but once she left i slipped my pointer out to drink the mug 'incorrectly'. but i was very careful to stick my pointer back inside the ear before i returned the mug to PIG mum, yes.
-PIG mum made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before making me walk to the dining table.
-breakfast was several yummy jar leung (say that in canto) and one mug of yummy horlicks, another mug i got to hold 'incorrectly' coz PIG mum was too busy yakking to aunty nga on the phone to take notice of me.
-after breakfast, PIG mum lemme pop online. later, she had me try on the pair of new shoes she bought me; black new balance with this gold 'N'on the side: it's VERY fancy looking!actually, she made me plod several paces in them, just making sure that they fit.
-the parents have gone to give grandma's false teeth and other stuff to someone. thanks to PIG mum who asked the funeral guy for me; yes, caramel can be placed in the coffin along with grandma. and yes, i had a long talk with caramel, telling him good-bye, thank-you very much for your help, and please keep grandma good company.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before she and dad left.
-it's only 10;30am right now! in the arvo, we're meeting up with aunty selina/aunty garfield, then, @ night, we're having dinner with a whole bunch of family! anyways, will try my best and hardest to come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: